Please read the contact information carefully so that we can save you time by directing you to the proper people.
- Oklahoma is covered by one Representative.
- Texas is broken into 2 areas: North and South. North Texas covers all areas from the Red River down to the southern city limits of Austin. South Texas covers all areas south of the Austin city limits.
- If you are east or west, just draw a line straight across the state at Austin to determine what territory you are in.
- If you need help with your current IG's behavior please let us know what the problem is and we will do our best to help. We love helping Iggies stay with the families that love them!
- If you want to know how to adopt-please visit the Adoption Process and Application page. Detailed information is located there.
- If you want to know how to volunteer-please visit the Volunteering page.
- Any detailed information beyond what is provided in the Iggy's biography will be provided to you via the foster parents once your application is submitted and approved.
- We do adopt out of state on occasion. This typically happens only if there are no available IG matches for you through IGCA Rescue in your area. Your application must be fully processed by your local IGCA Rescue Representative and they must be agreeable to the IG coming into their area from Texas.
Click here to Contact Us